Contributed By: Melissa Mazzola, The Design Group
You want your wedding to be one of the most beautiful days of your life. For this reason, you should be prepared to ask informative questions to see how your florist operates. We have listed ten essential questions to ask your wedding florist to have the most productive consultation.
1. Is there a website where you can see their work?
2. Are they a preferred florist at any venue(s)?
3. Will they be doing any other weddings on your date?
4. Can they give you creative ideas to work within your budget?
5. Is there a consultation fee?
6. Are they willing to do a mock up of any of your designs to preview before your wedding? How much do they charge for this?
7. When should you pay for your flowers and by what method? Do they need a deposit to save your date?
8. How many months ahead of your wedding do they suggest you confirm your florist?
9. Where and at what time will everything be delivered?
10. How long will they need to setup and breakdown the arrangements?